Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Friday, December 08, 2006
Ngintip...(Englishnya apa ya..??)
The baby has born...!!!
ups, wait a second...!! it's my neighbour's on the next door ^_^.
yes, 2 weeks ago they've just brought the baby to home...so small and georgouse...but still i don't have a brave to hold him on my hand...i'm scared...may be one of his young bone could be break by me.

If mother scared to hold her baby, what would be happen to my baby then? well, let's see later...it's still around 86 days to go...Insya Allah....*_^.

In fact...i realized that sometimes i miss my little one so much. I always want to know how big is the baby now and what's the baby doing on my womb. I always want to know every movement in every second happen inside me...floading, sleeping, kicking me, sucking his tomb at the same time...also when i see my belly move like a wave from one side to another.....wow....it's so amazing..!!....Subhanallah...!!!

Once, we were absent from routine hospital check up...and just yesterday we have time and also money..*_^...to go to hospital to meet our Obstetrict & Gynecologist dr. Movassaghi Marjan for 'ngintip' the baby...and the result are :

~ Alhamdulillah....from ultrasound i can see inside me that single alive active fetus of approximate 29 weeks of gestational with regular fetal heart rate on upper normal limits of amniotic fluid volume.
~ Head position still up...well...hope that position can change
~ My blood presure is 100 / 60, it' s normal, isn't it?
~ My weight now is....trararaa....69 kg!!....wow...it's 10 kg increase...^_^.
~ at the end doctor gave me hematinic capsule which each Capsule Contains: Iron (Elemental Iron) - (from 200 mg of Iron Peptonate) 32 mg, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 200 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 2 mg, Riboflavin (B-2) 2 mg, Niacin 13 mg, Niacinamide 15 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 2 mg, Folate (folic acid) 400 mcg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocabalamin) 50 mcg.
~ for one month till my next scedule to meet her again.

Dan (ingatlah), ketika Tuhanmu mengeluarkan keturunan anak-anak Adam dari sulbi mereka dan Allah mengambil kesaksian terhadap jiwa mereka (seraya berfirman): "Bukankah Aku ini Tuhanmu?" Mereka menjawab: "Betul (Engkau Tuban kami), kami menjadi saksi". (Kami lakukan yang demikian itu) agar di hari kiamat kamu tidak mengata-kan: "Sesungguhnya kami (bani Adam) adalah orang-orang yang lengah terhadap ini (keesaan Tuhan)"

And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their backs, their descendants, and made them bear witness against their own souls: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes! we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of resurrection: Surely we were heedless of this. (QS. Al-A'raf: 172)


Below are the pict were taken on last Idul Fitr.....(waahh...lagi !! foto nya ko' gak ke upload)...:(.
 
posted by DesertRose at 3:05 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Mohon do'anya yah...supaya bisa melahirkan secara normal. Takut bin ngeri kalo harus dimeja oprasi...epidural...pisau bedah..jahitan...blm lagi pasca oprasi...jadi pingin nangis..:(.